Honey Pomelo is typical and the largest Chinese citrus fruit which have ever been used as tribute for the imperial family for ancient China throughout history.
In our County-PINGHE, we have been growing Honey Pomelos for generations. The cultivation history of Honey Pomelo can be traced to 500 year ago.
1) Figure: Weight per piece various form 1kgs to 2. 5kgs or even up. It is oval-round shaped with 10-30cm of diameter.
2) Skin: Greenish yellow or light yellow, smooth on the surface and white spongy under the surface.
3) Flesh: Juicy, semi-transparent and nice looking.
4) Taste: Light sweet and sour.
5) Function: The fruit is nutritious, with health benetifs for lungs, throat and blood circulation.
5)Packing: Individual plastic bag and mesh bag and barcoe ribbon. colored half open top carton or open top carton.
7) Weight per carton: 10KGS or 12KGS or 15KGS NET WEIGHT
8) Season: Available period: From the end of Aug. To next Feb.
9) Safety and Quality: Our pomelos are covered with paper bags when they are growing. The paper bags ensure that all the pomelos come out with nice color, clean skin, and most importantly, by these bags, we control the pesticide residue to the lowest.